No Confirmation Email
I have not received my 'Account Confirmation Email', what should I do?
- Go to https://basa.finalforms-amp.com/.
- Click LOGIN under the 'Member' icon (whether you are a member or not).
- Enter the email address for your account and click SUBMIT.
- If you get an error message stating the email address does not exist, click FORGOT EMAIL and try to find your account by typing your name. If you find your account, select it and click SUBMIT.
- If you do not find your account by name, or the email address is an old one, Contact your District or Association Leader to update your email address.
- Upon a successful SUBMIT (or update by Leader), check your email for an 'Account Confirmation Instructions' email from the AMP Mailman. Click the link, enter your password then access your account.